- Hindi news
- Manish Sisodia Update; Delhi Deputy CM and AAP Leader Question on PM Narendra Modi Meeting Over Live Telecast
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Prime Minister Narendra Modi held a virtual meeting with all the field officials in the country on Tuesday. After the meeting, Modi gave a message to everyone. This message of Modi was broadcast on television. Politics has started on this broadcasting. Delhi’s Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia questioned that the live telecast of the speech of Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal was disturbed in the last meeting. This time the Prime Minister was allowed to broadcast?
Sisodia said – How to know, which meeting can be LIVE
Soon after Modi’s speech, Sisodia tweeted – Prime Minister’s statement in today’s meeting aired live on TV. In the last meeting, there was an objection to the live broadcast of Kejriwalji. The protocol was said to have been broken. In today’s protocol, was live broadcast allowed? How to know which meeting can be telecast live and which meeting cannot be done?
The last meeting was also a political drama on LIVE broadcast
- On 23 April, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had a meeting with the Chief Ministers regarding the worsening situation in Corona. Chief Ministers of 10 states were involved in this meeting.
- As soon as it was the turn of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal to speak, the live telecast of the meeting started running on the TV channels of the country. Kejriwal’s tone was strong.
- Kejriwal had raised the issue of oxygen supply in vain and said – Prime Minister, if there is no oxygen factory in Delhi, then two crore people will not get oxygen? If one or two hours of oxygen is left in a hospital or if the oxygen stops and the death of people comes, then who should I pick up the phone and talk to? Whom should I talk to if a truck stops? You just tell me this.
- However, after some time these broadcasts suddenly stopped on all television channels and Kejriwal was seen again after that. I was telling the Prime Minister that I believe that if there is a national plan in this country, then all the state governments will work with the Center.
- This is where Modi interrupted Kejriwal. It was said that it is against our tradition, our protocol, that a Chief Minister should telecast such inhouse meeting live. This is not fair, we should always follow moderation.
There are more news …